The Wisharts Pine Tree bottles have always been one of my favorites. Over the years, I have acquired a number of really great examples.
It is a good example of an antique bottle that has many variations:
– a scarce/rare open pontil variant
– earlier examples in two distinct sizes
– a rare variant with the date missing
– a later tall, large size bottle found almost always in amber
– colors include emerald green, olive green, amber, tobacco amber, blue (rare), aqua, pale green
Value as always depends on condition, the depth and tone of the color and the mold variation.